Hello from Italy

kruaxi

Airman
76
0
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Location
Tuscany
Website
mab.forumfree.it
Hi from Stefano, aka kruaxi.
I'm a male nurse from Arezzo, a small city near Florence.
I love history; i believe is important to know where we come from in this new difficult age.
Like modeling too, probably i'm the worst modeller in Italy... :lol:
Better ww2 planes, of course !
Sorry for my poor english.
 
Welcome from England.
 
Welcome to the forum. Greetings from Poland.
 
Wow ! An entire world here, very good !!!
Thanks again
 
sign0016.gif

G'day Stefano, nice to have you on board and no worries about your English, it's fine and show us your models, I'm sure you'd be just as good as many of us.
 
I was in USA just the next week... a (not so) little piece of USA, to be honest...
5847853994_f3266cfe7c_z.jpg


I was lucky enough to visit the USS 'George H.W. Bush' in the Naples' harbor. Amazing !
Me and a friend of mine are frequent visitors of military airfields.

(ok, ok... i know... seem Theodore Roosevelt in Cuba...)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back