Hello from San Diego

Reegor

Airman 1st Class
105
44
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
This is an awesome site. I'm learning to fly RC aircraft, and writing a book on how flying turned from an art into a science. WW2 was very important in that change, obviously.

Any suggestions on good nose art sites? I have a C-47 model and I'd like to print off some original nose art to paste on. Most pictures are for bombers - I'm not sure how much cargo planes had nose art. Tomorrow I'm off to Smithsonian library to try to dig out some material on early checklists - I'll post a message about that on the Technical "Other" forum.

thanks to all the amazing contributors.
 
sign0016.gif

G'day mate, welcome to the family.
 
Welcome aboard mate!
 
 
Welcome aboard Reegor.
 

Attachments

  • d5.jpg
    d5.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 121
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 108
  • d7.jpg
    d7.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 97
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 110
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 110
  • d8.jpg
    d8.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 115
  • d9.jpg
    d9.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 116
  • d6.jpg
    d6.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 114
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 103
Yo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back