Hello, I am Brickule

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Brickule

Recruit
Feb 5, 2008
Ohio
I am a person who likes to build with Legos, and especialy WW2 Legos. I am a member of the Brickarms forums and can be found on many other websites. I just found this site when I was looking for other people who do WW2 lego creations. I spent SEVEN! hours last nite 6pm-1am, building an RAF Spitfire.

I am trying very hard to go to Brickworld this year, and if one of my parents will take me, I will Hopefully be able to do a presentaion on building WW2 Legos (tecniques, colors, details, ect...), and bring my WW2 creations for display. The Brickworld Co-Cordinator said that if I get enough people (who build WW2 with Legos) to come, they might make WW2 a them of future events.

PS: any one else going to Brickworld this year?

EDIT: I'll get up some pictures as soon as posible. Where do I put them?

OH ok just wonderin, so you have any pics? I love to see what people come up with legos
Nope not yet, My camera just ran out of batterys (not to mention my room is a huge mess, so there isn't really a place to take the pictures any way.) The camera is recharging and I am Cleaning my room, so I hope to get some pictures up very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back