Hello (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Shark

Recruit
Apr 14, 2010
New to the forum just wanted to say hello here and give quick run down. My name is Dan and for the most part I build custom street cars, drag chassis and do restoration work but have recently been building engine mounts for private experimental planes.
Outside of my interest in WWII aircraft alone I am trying to locate a source for seals for AN 4101 series fuel pumps. I have yet to find any luck on the net so far... The pumps I have are Cherry Burrells but the main regulator diaphram and case seal I believe is interchangable with other pumps in this series.

Thank you for any leads or insite.

sign0016.gif

G'day Shark, welcome and good luck with your hunting.
happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Thank you very much for the welcome. Here is the pump, there are no numbers I could find on the diaphram gasket itself. It is rubber coated canvas that compressed measures .015" I'm not sure if it was a molded gasket or if the internal pump pressure formed it. If this is the case I could just cut it from sheet material. The problem is that what I have found so far is fiber reinforced and lacks the elasticity of the original.

I'm not sure if it helps but MFR#409-w AN4101 series (G-9) contract W535AC 33207 MFR serial# MC-149552W-A is stamped in the main body tag and the regulator housing has MC-360 cast in it.

Thanks again

Attachments

• Cherry Burrell 012.JPG
    Cherry Burrell 012.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Cherry Burrell 014.JPG
    Cherry Burrell 014.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 42
  • Cherry Burrell 011.JPG
    Cherry Burrell 011.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Cherry Burrell 015.JPG