Here i do my 1/32 models (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

piet

Senior Airman
Aug 27, 2009
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Piet ,

I suggest picture uplading direct into our forum server. Sometimes these Photobucket sites don't want to work properly.Also using a link we can't be sure if we won't be redirected anywhere we don't want to be.

So do I but the only option I see for posting pics is the one to add an image link. How do you upload images to the site server?

As an attachment , as an attachment, Dwight. :)

Never used it. Referred to it. Why is it bad?

Because when there is something wrong with the Photobucket server all pictures upladed there can't be seen here in the forum.Also our forum server has to get connection to the PB server what needs some time and can cause our system working slower.About the next opened channel for these datas not to mention.
Also it occurs very often that someone deletes his pics and doesn't remember that there were posted links to the pics.The effect is still the same a square with red X.

Last edited:
I didn't realize til Wurger pointed out that you can use attachments. I've been using Photobucket til now but will try attachments next time. Do pictures automatically open up if you attach a jpeg or do you have to do something else?

If you click the button Post Reply at the bottom of the last post here ( for instance) you will find the Manage Attachments button in the new opened window. Click it and then the pic browser window will be opened as well.There you can choose a pic you want to upload. You can choose five pictures to upload. Of course the attachment can't be a pic (pics) only The list of type files that can be uploaded is in the same window below.When you set pathes to these five ( or one) pictures on your HDD click Upload button and wait for uplading, when finished close the file browser and click Submit Reply button. That's all. Your pictures wil be enclosed to and shown in the post window.

And if you want more than five pics uploaded, wait until the first five have completed uploading, and then repeat the steps described by Wojtek. This saves having to do separate posts for each group of pics.

:oops: Oops I have forgotten to mention it. Thank you Terry.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back