Hey Hey Hey

11
0
Joined
Oct 17, 2009
Location
In my BF-109
Hey guys. Kinda new here, really new. Just stopping to say hi. My name is Steve im only 16 but im very mature... sometimes.
 
Welcome to the pond mate!
 
Your siggy reads kinda creepy dude for an international forum. I suggest you change it please. Now.

And you gotta love Leeeeeeeeeroyyyyy Jjjjjjjjjjenkinnnnnnnnsssssss!!!!!!!!! Cut that bitch off. Next caller!
 
I knew it. This guy lives in the US.

Go figure.:rolleyes:


Anyways.


Welcome.:)
 
Just my IL-2 kill record.

Leroy, I'd suggest you change your siggy. the worse thing in the world is to someone boast about an IL-2 record when they never flown in a military aircraft.

Another bit of advice - if you're as mature as you say your are you'll examine some of the membership here and under stand that there are some people here who been around the block several times and then some decades prior to your birth. Hope I've made myself clear.
 
I knew it. This guy lives in the US.

Go figure.:rolleyes:


Anyways.


Welcome.:)

Ouch Im hurt :(.. changed btw, not too sure if this is a good one kinda funny but could be taken in a bad way.
 
I'm waiting. Spit it out Ace. Tell us how you really feel. You put your willy on the chopping block. Now tell us Americans why we shouldn't chop it off.
 
.
 

Attachments

Americans can be weird sometimes. Need I say more?
Yep we can be a bit weird - enjoy your trip into cyberspace and I really like your new siggy and avatar.

Ya know what - Germans can be really silly sometimes!

In 30 days you could come back and try it again.
 
Last edited:
Wow. Since when does America have a monopoly on youth.

You blew chunks on that one, Ace. Better luck next time with your stereotyping.

See ya in a month.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back