Hey what happened to the "Breaking News"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah yes brings back memories, my ex-wifes uncle(my best man,really nice guy) looked me in the eyes while I was waiting for my bride to be to come down the isle and said " Al, you still got time to run". The greatest words of wisdom I chose to ignore!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, as they say, you can't live without them and you can't live with them, or something in that direction....:lol:

A beer would be nice at this moment, but woman is the part in a mans life that he can not live without, well gay men would say other wise, but that is their opinion.

Easy said but no easily achieved, the girlfriend I mean ( I have plans for a new life with Cindy van Meenen but still havent win the lotto)

By the way, for the guys still missing the topic perhaps like this one:

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/multilingual-corner/argentinische-fr-ulein-las-mejores-14205.html

A woman does not have to be high maintenance to be good looking, and a normal good looking woman probably has much better qualities anyhow (like a brain for instance).

So if you are look in the high maintenance department, then that is your own fault...

A woman does not have to be high maintenance to be good looking, and a normal good looking woman probably has much better qualities anyhow (like a brain for instance).

So if you are look in the high maintenance department, then that is your own fault...

That is 100 % true, the problem is that usually naturally very good looking women demand more expensive enterteinment, I mean gou out, dinners ,etc just make a brief search with the models name I gave earlier and you ll see what I am talking about.

And yes probably is my fault but I am not interested of a very samrt women right now.

I must say the girl I dated a while back was not high maintenance and we still had a great time and she is pretty and smart, so I would not say that is always true.

That is 100 % true, the problem is that usually naturally very good looking women demand more expensive enterteinment, I mean gou out, dinners ,etc just make a brief search with the models name I gave earlier and you ll see what I am talking about.

Then you are not looking in the right place. I am married to a good looking woman who prefers to save money then spend it and has a brain in her head.

I say, give me that next door lass that has that thing, the thing that you can't really put your finger on, but it drives you nuts, just trying to figure out WHAT THE H*LL it is. THAT, my friends, wins over ANY supemodel ANY day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back