Hi all

OzzyWhirlwind

Recruit
1
0
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Location
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
My name is Owen and am from Australia. I'm 47 and have been modeling for a while but with some breaks in it. I enjoy doing aircraft but also do some vehicles such as trucks and cars.
Aircraft wise I do a mix of WW2 and Jet aircraft. Am in the proces of working on a Blenheim in Aussie colours as this is the aircraft my grand father died in whilst training in the second world war.

Owen from Oz
 
Welcome Owen! Looking forward to seeing your work.
 
sign0016.gif


G'day mate happy to have you join us.
 
Admins, can we post a speed limit on Aussie's joining the site? Before long we will all need pet Kangaroo's and Koala bears. :lol:

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum!
 
yeah, pretty soon it will be ww2diggers.net!

:)
 
welcome from michigan, that largest mitten hand in the world :)
 
Welcome to the forum (asylum) Owen!:thumbright: :cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back