Hi from Denmark

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky...we could just ask the others to be nice, even though I bet they prefer to be themselves??? ;) :lol:
*ducks and runs for cover* :lol:

Now, if we all look towards the blackboard here, and contemplate what you just said.... The odds that you see are see rather slim to nil, that these hump happy simpletons can or will play nice. If you look at this calculation here, you'll understand....it's simply put not in their genes....
Will give some credit for trying though....

Get a room you two! Bloody Nordics!

We're trying to do serious aviation research here...*laughing* :lol:

.....and if we did, then what? Hmmmm?

That would be a first....

....*snorts*...*giggles*...*laughs*....*ROTFLMAOAPIMP* :lol:
We're Scandinavians, not Nordics! ;)

H*ll yeeaah! Where the h*ll did I put my battle axe?

Jan's not Scandinavian, he's Swettish!!

Quite right old chap!

Is that anything like Anglo-Svensk?

I'm just here to claim my ancestors old land back, which they.........bought....yes, bought back in the day, for hard earned money.

The fact that this thread is now five pages long shows that there are woefully few women members here! Either that or Jan and BB's online flirt-a-thon is more entertaining than warbirds...

I'm looking forward to the next ten pages. And NO Jan, I'm not lending you the money for a Ryanair flight to Denmark no matter how much you pm me. :D *laughing*

Now I'd better do that serious research for Wayne before he throws a boomerang at me.

Last edited:
Jan, I've got a nice aluminum mushroom hat for ya!

And if you two Scandinavians keep it up, I'm sure a certain someone will show you a new use for a herring!! :)

Jan, I've got a nice aluminum mushroom hat for ya!

And if you two Scandinavians keep it up, I'm sure a certain someone will show you a new use for a herring!! :)

hollandse%20nieuwe.jpg

Dave, 'Swettish' = Swedish and Scottish. Jan's a Swede living Scotland, therefore 'Swettish'!!

Hmmm, that must make me a Gernish...*snort*...*giggle*...*smiles loudly*...a dane of german origin! :lol:

Now, if we all look towards the blackboard here, and contemplate what you just said.... The odds that you see are see rather slim to nil, that these hump happy simpletons can or will play nice. If you look at this calculation here, you'll understand....it's simply put not in their genes....
Will give some credit for trying though....

Oh well, you've got to admit, that these "hump happy simpletons", has given me a very nice and polite welcome here at the forum...but then again, they don't know me...yet...and the other way around, of course! ;) :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back