Hi from Denmark

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nah, it's one of the only bits of Danish I can remember! It's been years since I used the language, and even then I was rubbish!

Welcome aboard. An interest in Warbirds and bikes...way to go. I used to run a Fireblade but upgraded to a Harley WideGlide. Was devastated when I had to sell her a few years ago due to a cashflow crisis. Never been the same since :cry:

Nah, it's one of the only bits of Danish I can remember! It's been years since I used the language, and even then I was rubbish!

You remember it quite well, actually. Well done. :)
And don't kick yourself too hard for not getting the language right - spoken or written - it IS pretty hard to both read, write and pronounce for a non-Dane.

Welcome aboard. An interest in Warbirds and bikes...way to go. I used to run a Fireblade but upgraded to a Harley WideGlide. Was devastated when I had to sell her a few years ago due to a cashflow crisis. Never been the same since :cry:

Hi Geedee and thanks for the welcome. ;)
I've got a friend who had to sell his BMW R1200RT last year...I think I know what you mean by "devastated". :shock: ;)
Hop you get a decent bike again soon...life without bikes? Yikes! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back