Hi from new member in Scotland

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi there

I came across this site while browsing and searching for info on RAF Bomber Command during WW2 - specifically 101 Squadron based at Ludford Magna, in Lincolnshire. That search led me to someone on here with a post which I've replied to - hope he's still around!

Anyway - your site looks very interesting and I will come back again.

Cheers for now ... off for a quick G&T

Liz

Hallo MAM,

Welcome on board.Don't be one-post member ,please, stay with us longer and enjoy.
Greetings form Poland. :D

You children play nicely, now! Don't make me pull this thread over....I'll do it, you know!

*g* Just practicing.

BTW, welcome to the boards, Liz! And don't take anything said/done/implied personally...unless it comes in the mail wrapped in plain brown paper, and happens to be ticking...

Hallo MAM,

Welcome on board.Don't be one-post member ,please, stay with us longer and enjoy.
Greetings form Poland. :D

Sorry for the long gap in posts (understatement if ever there was one!!) ... and belated thanks for the welcome. I wish I could put it down to an excess of G&T but unfortunately life intervened! I do a bit of work on another couple of sites (sacrilege I hear you say) and am looking forward to getting back to doing my own reseraches ...

I might have managed to get up to about 7 posts now!

I started out to transcribe the ORBs for 101 squadron from Sept 1939 to late 1945 but have not made much progress - I will be getting back to it soon! In the meantime, I'll catch up with news on this site and since summer is here - well as close as we get in the north - I'll keep my G&T stocked up as I plough through six years of the ORBs for 101 squadron.

Liz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back