Hi from the UK

RFT

Recruit
1
0
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Hi,
I'm a new poster - I cam here because I was looking for some information to help me in building a kit purchase (a Revelll 1/32 Spitfire), and found the discussions quite interesting to read.
 
RFT: you will get along well here. We have many, many plastic scale model builders, who go way beyond the plans
and really make their aircraft stand out. Welcome aboard...

Charles
 
Hello and welcome. Greetings from Serbia.
 
Welcome to the site. What our modelling guru's don't know about kits, hasn't been discovered yet...and if it has been, will be resolved straight away !!!
 
Welcome aboard RFT.
 
Welcome to the forum. 8)


Wheels
 
sign0016.gif

G'day mate, greetings from Oz and welcome to the family, lots of us of mad modellers here.
happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif
 
That's not a certificate Terry, that's the silly Academy safety warning paper! (Good thing we can read Korean...)

Welcome to the forum RFT!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back