My name is Ray and I am a WW2 Aircraft modeler. Was looking for a walkaround on the Bristol Beaufighter when I found the interesting build of the 1;32 scale Revell Beaufighter on your Forums, and as it happens this model is on my work bench as I speak-- so to speak.

Have been working on this model on and off for the last seven years, and decided three weeks ago it is about time to get it done. It will be a detailed model with rebuilt cockpit, interior ,rebuilt wheel well's,repositioned rudder, elevators ,aeiralon's and dropped flaps, plus all the other fiddley bits that need doing. Hmmm--- am now 70yrs. old. better get it done soon
.
Ray.
Have been working on this model on and off for the last seven years, and decided three weeks ago it is about time to get it done. It will be a detailed model with rebuilt cockpit, interior ,rebuilt wheel well's,repositioned rudder, elevators ,aeiralon's and dropped flaps, plus all the other fiddley bits that need doing. Hmmm--- am now 70yrs. old. better get it done soon
Ray.
