Hi!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Danielmellbin

Airman 1st Class
Jun 22, 2008
Hi all.
Im new here - but have already made alot of comments and a few posts.
So far its been fun and I look forward to more!

A few things about myself:
Im 26 years old and live in Copenhagen. I love a good debate! (drives my friends and occasional girlfriend mad :lol: ). My army career was short lived due to a shoulder injury i got while playing handball (european handball not the same as the states). But its fast, violent, fun and with lots of goals - so really you good folks from the other side of the pond should give it a go :) . Anyway during my short term in service I was stationed with the Royal Guard Hussars Regiment (the oldest regiment of hussars still in operations) 3rd Batalion (Armoured infantry - Recce). Now I study history at the University of Copenhagen, but I'm takin a "break" and going to Zimbabwe this fall to work as a Care worker with MS. My biggest interests are military history and politics.

Lookin forward to being here - cheers

Hey Daniel, welcome to the forum, nice to see more countries represented. {Too many Canucks, Aussies Americans already! :D }

Interesting to see someone from Copenhagen, did you know that we have a similar statue in Vancouver based on your "Little Mermaid"?

Attachments

• little mermaid1.jpg
    little mermaid1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 69
  • little mermaid2.jpg
    little mermaid2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 64
Hey Daniel, welcome to the forum, nice to see more countries represented. {Too many Canucks, Aussies Americans already! :D }

Interesting to see someone from Copenhagen, did you know that we have a similar statue in Vancouver based on your "Little Mermaid"?

Lol - no - nice :) Actually our own little mermaid statue embarrases me at times (although it represents a very important piece of litterature and a great story). I mean - jeez - its the only national monument that most foreigners know about and its like 2 feet and has a factory backdrop :oops: Luckily lots of other stuff thats great here hehe.

I will be honest the first thing I had to see when I visited Copenhagen was the Little Mermaid statue.

I actually like Copenhagen.

Hehe - And to be honest - weren't you dissapointed? And yea - its one of my favorite cities along with Berlin, NY and Florence. All for VERY different reasons.

hi and welcome, debateing is ok dont go up agianst the regulars. they know there stuff, im from ohio , across the pond , but if you havent ever played rugby or stateside football your missing a good time too, have fun here !!!! there a bunch of good folks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back