Historical Combat Music Videos, by LesOfPrimus.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK Guys... Ive gotten bored waiting around for the skin work to get done for the III.JG54 project, so........

For my 10th Video, this one got started off by 2 of my sons pals, while overhearing a discussion I was having with my son, who had no idea that the Japanese flew their planes into Allied Warships during the Pacific War...

"Whats a Kamikaze attack??" asked one of them....

So I decided to put one together, loosely based on historical research.... From takeoff to landing, the video follows one pilot's efforts to halt a large Japanese armada attacking his Task Force....

I love the spinning Betty clips, comments are always appreciated....

Music is Before I Forget by Slipnot...

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...sofprimus-il2-video-clips-10-dans-forget-.wmv

Attachments

• 10 Forget This.jpg
    10 Forget This.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 190
Alright fellas, its been awhile....

As per Beau's winning choice Erich Hartmann, I did a bunch of research to find a mission that would work...

On Feb 26th, 1944, Lt. Erich Hartmann of the 9th Staffel, III Gruppe of JG52, based in the Ukraine, takes off to counter Soviet air resistance....

Over the span of 3 sorties, he destroys 10 Soviet P-39 Aircobras, bringing him past the Double Century mark...

This video highlights his mid-afternoon mission where he shoots down 5 of the P-39's....

Music is Hard to See by Five Finger Death Punch...

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...ofprimus-il2-video-clips-11-dans-hard-see.wmv

132585.jpg

Partial download here as well. But I LOVE those B/W antique shots! Awesome.

I'll try a guess on the detail. Actually may be 2?

1) Geschwader badge on his wingman is on the right side of the fuselage. I think they were only on the left.

2) The rudder appears to a wooden rudder which would make it a 'K' model and I don't think he flew a Bf 109K. I'll go away now! :)

Last edited:
The file is small enough to upload to mediafire without an account.
After a month of no downloads the file will be deleted by mediafire but that should be long enough for anyone here who wants it to get it.

If you create a free mediafire account instead as long as you login once a month the account will remain open, otherwise the account and all of its files are deleted.

http://www.mediafire.com/

Wheels

Les I've watched it 5 more times and with what little I do know I don't see any thing that seems out of place. For some reason though I do remember reading that some 109 types did not have the engine cannon but I just grabbing at straws. Again, STUPENDOUS work on the video, I will watch it more when I get time for I do like it. The music complements it well also. Course, I do like 5 Finger Death Punch.:)

Yeah, that was pretty cool!:thumbright: I really liked the sequence with the Russian bailing out after being shot up at the beginning of the battle. It amazes me how real it actually looks. And you have done a fabulous job with the aircraft. These movies are great history lessons to. I appreciate the time and effort that you have put into each of the videos. Thank you.:salute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back