HK 1/32 Scale B-25J

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahoy DB
Mam real sorry for you and what your going through I know its getting rougher then a cobb. I hope and pray for you so things will get better for you. Keep your chin up and prayer helps. we all here will be standing by. Things will get better for you.

Boats

Sorry to hear this DB sometimes life just sucks. Anyway mate I'm wishing you well with you quest for better employment and trust you will find new digs without too much hassle. Good luck and good hunting and you know where we are.

Sounds.............. how can you have a lease, and have two rent increases in a years time?????
Wishing you luck mate.

I have an idea for a Real GB.

One person does the wings, flaps, ailerons, rudders and suff.
Another the cockpit.
Another the wheel well and gear.
Another the bomb bay.
And so on??????
Then he can put all the parts together!
Whadaya think?

Hi DB, I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles.
Honestly I was convinced that that the unemployment issue was most involving the old Europe, specially Greece, Spain and Italy but ...
Be strong, better times will come soon.
Alberto

Thanks everyone. This will be my last post untill after I move next month. My lease ended 4 months ago add the rent was raised. I extended the lease for 4 months because I know I would run out of money this month if I did not start work. When the extension ended, they wanted $989 a month if I did not sign a years lease. If I did the rent only went up $100.00 on top of the last rent increase. I was able to get work and after the fuel cost and paying the toll fees, I am making less than unemployment. Nice to be working again, I guess. So I drive 60 minutes to work and 90 minutes for the return trip to my second job. If it rains or there is a wreck, it becomes a 2 to 21/2 hour trip and I lose the pay from the second job. The unemployemnt office shorted me about 400.00 on my last check and I may never see it. My final check came in with just enough to pay for the model :). I was approved for a home loan, at 3.18%, thanks TX veterans land board. I just have to find a house in the next 30 days that I can afford.

DBII

If I hadn't been in the USN in the 60's I would never have been able to afford my own home, that my ex is living in now!

Best of luck to you mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back