HK 1/32 Scale B-25J

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DBII

Senior Master Sergeant
Oct 16, 2007
Conroe, Texas
I ordered the 1/32 scale B25J from Spruce Brothers once I knew I had a new job. The plane is huge! The length of the cockpit to the tail is the same as from my elbow to my finger tips. Now that I am working, I don't know when I will have time to build. I tried to take pictures today but the camera batteries were dead. I will try and get something posted by Tuseday. The engines are great. I cannot wait to get started.

DBII

Me too! I'd love one of those, but I don't have the space - or the disposable folding stuff with which to buy it!

Yes, I do have the plane but have not had the time to post photos yet. I have over an hour drive from my day job to my night job and the I get home to late to work on the monster. I only have access to the website on a couple of hours on Saturday. There will be pictures shortly.

DBII

Some of you may remember that I lost my job 6 months ago. I started full time work again last month. I was offered the job with $48 left in unemployment funds. I had to take a big pay cut and I was not making much to begin with. The apartment I live will be raising my rent for the second in the last 12 month. My lease ends at the end of next month so I will be moving soon. The plane is back in the orginal box as is most of my other things. I have 4 weeks to find a new place. I will return as soon as I can. It seems like I can not stay on line every long. I hope to have a real job again by the end of the summer. Once I get a new place to live, I will start work on the monster. I was only able to do step one of the build. I will miss everone on the site.

DBII

Hope all works out well DB - I know from experience it's not a nice situation to be in. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, and wishing you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back