Holiday. (1 Viewer)

good song that!
 
Greenday is a pussy shit!

Did you ever heard about the Romanian three-members band O-Zone (more Gay-Zone to me)? They sing that last year popular shit Drago Stin Dei. I hate this the most.

Another unbeleiveable shit is Daddy Yankee - Gazolina.

:roll:
 
the lancaster kicks ass said:
i hate greenday!!

"Club tropicana drinks are freeeeee, fun and sunshine there's enough for everyone"

now that's a holiday anthem............

Im sorry, but that is a TERRIBLE song. :lol: Greenday are amazing...
 
Yes, theyre well good!
 
I'm omnipresent. I never leave! MMUUAAAHHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :twisted:


Well...that's not true. :roll:


Now, something was said about me...I think it may have been bad....:-k

Oh well, supper's almost done!
 
I tend not to like that kind of music either but after seeing them at Rock Im Park I was truely impressed.
 
I prefer Something Corporate though...MMMM, piano rock.. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back