Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aaron Brooks Wolters

Brigadier General
Jul 28, 2007
Abingdon, VA.
I started this thread to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and more that I do not know of. Don't forget to think of those who cannot be home due to serving our country this Holiday season also. If one of the Moderators or Admins would sticky this thread so everyone can use it, I would very much appreciate it.

Attachments

• IMG_0044 resized 20 Christmas Card.jpg
    IMG_0044 resized 20 Christmas Card.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 266
A very Happy Christmas to you Aaron I wish you well and echo your words to all who are serving away from home or will be on duty ove Christmas whatever your profession or calling.

Also to all my good forum friends out there who help with my builds, kick ass when needed and who keep me amused, sometimes with gut wrenching laughter. Thanks
b0228.gif
and a Happy Christmas to you all and may 2015 be a year of wonder and fortune to you all.

Throwing in my best wishes to everyone here as well. Thanks to everyone here for being a source of entertainment, knowledge, and friendship through 2014. Perhaps 2015 will be the time I can meet a few more of you in person to share a pint. Hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back