Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 197
Nice, I wish them luck, although it must have a reasonably large bypass ratio since it's mounting routes its thrust flow on to the upped leading edge (for addition Coandar [spelling] Effect Lift to mitigate the engines weight on the CoG?).

Honda's F1 program was very good to start with, it was when they decided to buy out a struggling British F1 company to make the chassis as well to make it all 'in house/one brand' when they started to suffer from the extra induced costs and 'British Complacency', ..an analogy of their NR500 (Oval Piston) racing bike project with the chassis problem/development in reverse.

Don't know about the business jet but the F1 programme was never looking to be leading the field this season. There are only four engine manufacturers in F1 and three have a head start on Honda. One of them doesn't look too clever either.
Cheers
Steve

I'm a fan of Honda,1999 Valkyrie Tourer, 2001 Gold Wing, 2010 St1300, 86 cr250, honda lawnmower and snow blower. Would like them to succeed. They have come out with some weird stuff sometimes, like the new Valkyrie. What an ugly POS that I'm sure nobody is buying. They totally missed the boat on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back