How much is gas where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

$9.03 a US gallon
And the shell tanker truck drivers just got a pay deal that gives them over £36,000 per annum which aint bad for truck driving, my daughter gets £27,000 for driving container artics.

Filled up my car yesterday in Beijing China at 3.4$ per gallon / 93 octane, and in Germany the government will be looting your wallet with about 9.6$ a gallon.

Regards
Kruska

considering 1 dolar = R$ 1,56

gasoline is 6,30 USD

ethanol today can reach 4,8 USD, but when sugar cane harvest season ends it could fall to near 3,00 USD.

the advantage is that since 2003 most of new veichles are flex-fuel, could run with gasoline and ethanol. before that, just gasoline or just ethanol.

also for 800 USD you can have a modification to work with natural gas, wich is more cheaper yet.

I've been in the mountains outside of Denver for the past several days and haven't see the prices yet, but there on station down my street who is at $3.89 and he's usually .10 - .20 higher than the norm. I'll probably get gas tomorrow, I know the news folks been saying its falling in Denver - just in time for the "DNC."

I haven't seen what E85 is yet.

Flyboy, how the h*ll does Colorado, in the middle of the country get to pay $2.69 while here in Jersey, right next to the refineries and shipping ports, we pay 20 cents more?? Man, something is off.

in Louisville, Kentucky, it's $4.50/gallon.:shock: quit complaining man. WE'RE DYING HERE!:cry:

unfortunelly the price of oil barrel will just rise until the end of year.

unfortunelly the price of oil barrel will just rise until the end of year.
It's down to under $118 a barrel today, it dropped about $6 in the past 2 days and seems to keep going down - traditionally the price of crude will drop at the end of the summer provided there's no world event that will affect oil supply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back