How much is gas where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WTF, I paid $2.77 two weeks ago, $2.89 on Monday and now it is $2.99 to $3.08. The price hit a little over $100 a barrel and then OPEC anounces production cuts! Remeber when Bordertown revolts in Mad Max? If the West was doing this S***, we would be sitting in the world court defending ourself. Why is OPEC allowed to stay in business?

DBII

I'm hoping my E85 kit comes in today. In Colorado Springs its hitting $3.00 a gallon. My local station is holding steady at $2.84.

2.99 this morning - 14 cents overnight! - I got my E85 kit in but they installed the wrong connectors - I should have the right kit by tomorrow. E85 stayed at 2.09 a gallon!

That's a valid point - how much is it bumping up the price of both petrol and kerosene for aircraft.

Hey Joe:

What's this gas mess doing to "recreational flying" ?

Charles
The last time I looked it was about 4.25/ 4.50 a gallon. It doesn't jump as fast as auto fuel but of course it eventually follows the "trend" even though most aviation fuel is imported - imagine that!

$2.97 at the local Kangaroo Station... Literally 1.5 minutes north on Hwy 57, the Exxon station right there at Interstate 10 was $3.19 a gallon... THE GODDAMN REFINERY IS 15 MINUTES AWAY FOR CHRISTSAKES.....

WTF is wrong with prople??? Dont they understand math??? Thats 22 cents more per gallon.... I think that sh!t falls into the realm of price gouging.... True horsesh!t....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back