How old are you?

11 i'l be 12 in sep
 
19 goin' on 20!

I'm the youngest of my family (with three older sisters) but I look the oldest! Sometimes when I go out with my sisters where they serve alcohol, they always ID them.........yet they ask me if I want a drink without even asking for an ID! 8)

The more disturbing scenario is when people think I'm either a spouse or b/f of one of my sisters!
 
I'm getting concerned my age is getting close to my IQ
 
That's what happens when I go away for a few days. Managed to get on
tonight, and some meat-ball wants to know my age.

OK, I'm a nice ripe seventy-four, five foot five and weigh 135 lbs. And I can
still run around the block once.

And I believe I'm the oldest active member of this forum...

And, Wurger (Wojtek) who is outta town is just 46, and is a W/O in the
Polish Air Force.

Egad..... I've got children older than most of you !!

Charles
 
Trebor, those are piss water. there was a thread here about the best beers. Take a stroll through the thread and then when your old enough try them.

Of course you may want to try piss beer just as a gauge for the good stuff. :)

sure thing! :)
 
19 goin' on 20!

I'm the youngest of my family (with three older sisters) but I look the oldest! Sometimes when I go out with my sisters where they serve alcohol, they always ID them.........yet they ask me if I want a drink without even asking for an ID! 8)

The more disturbing scenario is when people think I'm either a spouse or b/f of one of my sisters!

wow, 3 sisters:shock:
what about posting a picture of you with them?;) 8)
 
11 i'l be 12 in sep

Ah, that explains a lot
 

Hey, he said he´s 20 and sisters are older...think you´re really an old man already...at least mentaly:lol:
 
Well Charles, you may as well go for broke and adopt all of us mate!!:D


Hey, Mate, why not ? Wasn't there a TV soap called "All My Children" ?

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back