Howdee, y'all. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the welcome, Wayne, Heinz, anybody I might've missed. Now....I dunno if this site is wholesome and safe for me to visit. I mean, here you've got a guy admitting (or being accused...which is close enough) to glue-sniffing!!!! GLUE sniffing! Don't you guys know that white-out is vastly superior????

Rabid Alien, Welcome to the forum! The desktop of my computer is a downed He 111 in a field with a spitfire doing a fly by! My favorite r/c model is a Me 262 I have just started to build. My wife thinks I'm nuts, too!

The B-Wing is nice, but I've always liked the A-Wing and TIE-Interceptor. Howdy from another Texan! 8)

Attachments

• Tieinter2.jpg
    Tieinter2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 56
Welcome to the forum R.Alien

I wuz just goin by the "Glasgow, Scotland" bit under your pic. Hmmmm...come to think of it, I think my ancestors were kicked outta Scotland awhile back.

Thats why they ran out of Scotsmen, they had to import some replacements from Sweden..... :D :D

TIE Interceptor was my next fav. The A-wing really didn't make much of an appearance in the movies. BTW, have I mentioned that I'm also a Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Steampunk fan, as well? My bookshelves are rather confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back