Howdy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We already have some guitarists, myself being one. Now, if one could play the bass, with you as drummer, we'll only need a singer to start our own warbirds band :lol: I believe Adler used to sing in a metal band, but I'm not sure :D

:lol:

Yeah I can do some good Metal Vocals. Now having said that I am not a singer. I can do some very good metal vocals however with a good growl similiar to an old Hetfield.

Howdy Dean! 8)

Attachments

• 40_51bannerwhite.jpg
    40_51bannerwhite.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 64
LAWNK EYELANT?!

Dad was born in Roslyn and grew up in Port Washington.
His brother (my uncle) had a house in Glen Cove for years. I believe his wife still lives there.

...tell me, do kids still ice skate on Long Island Sound in the winter months?

Dad told me he did that when he was a kid.
This coincided with a "discussion" we had where I proclaimed that salt water doesn't freeze (hey, that's what the science teacher told me :dontknow: ).

Elvis

This coincided with a "discussion" we had where I proclaimed that salt water doesn't freeze (hey, that's what the science teacher told me :dontknow: ). Elvis

Tell that to the skippers that sail the north Atlantic.. Horsefeathers !
I've seen lots of "salt spray" freeze in the riggin'...

Charles

Yeah I can do some good Metal Vocals. Now having said that I am not a singer. I can do some very good metal vocals however with a good growl similiar to an old Hetfield.

Ah, that's all we need, you can sing with Njaco, Elvis does drums and Heinz and I divide bass-guitar and 6-string, we'll have a band already. Now a place in the middle to practice, lets see, Elvis and Njaco from the US, me from NL, you from Germany, Heinz from down under, i hope you can grunt under water in the middle of the indian ocean :lol:

Ah, that's all we need, you can sing with Njaco, Elvis does drums and Heinz and I divide bass-guitar and 6-string, we'll have a band already. Now a place in the middle to practice, lets see, Elvis and Njaco from the US, me from NL, you from Germany, Heinz from down under, i hope you can grunt under water in the middle of the indian ocean :lol:

Just tell me when!!

Tell that to the skippers that sail the north Atlantic.. Horsefeathers !
I've seen lots of "salt spray" freeze in the riggin'...
Charles

If I remember right salt brings the freezing temp of water down to approx.12 degrees F.

I know a band called "Tonight free beer". Imagine that on a sign in a pub :lol:
I may know the drummer in that band, from another forum.
Its been several years now, but there was a thread at a forum, asking for band name suggestions.
One guy mentioned that he always wanted to play in a band that only did one nighters, and call it "Free Chicken and Beer".

That way, the marquee would always read, "Tonight Only, Free Chicken and Beer"

I always thought that was the best idea. ;) :D

Elvis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back