Hurricane Gustav Pics and Vids...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad to see you were able to keep your powder dry Dan. I know what you were feelin'.

Back in '85 I had to evacuate ahead of "Gloria" at the Jersey shore. Disconcerting to say the least.

TO

Good Pics, Dan. I hope I don't have to go through this crap with Hannah.
One good thing, I'm eight miles from the ocean front, but my corner has been
known to flood. I've had water 3/4 the way up my drive-way. Guess we
wait and watch. You know... like the Navy.... hurry up and wait.

Charles

Geez Les that was close. I noticed that you don't have gutters on your house. Most houses down there not have em? Sure would help to keep water out of your crawlspace.

I'm very happy things worked out for you all - now hopefully you'll get to rest until May 09.

Nice pics Les, but most importantly you and all your family and property is safe.

It just goes to show you that you never know what is lerking in the depths of the ocean and will get washed up on the beach. What the hell is that big thing in the middle of the last pic on #7?

:lol:

Glad that you guys are all ok! Scary pics...makes me think about the snowstorms that I'm used to...!
Gee Dan! Never a dull moment is there, always one party or another goin...Ike, eh?
Hopefully this one too, knows better than to piss you off, right?

YUP! Thats what I'm thinking...HEY you guys know of any great places on the coast(of whatever) that DOESN'T have to evacuate every few weeks???

The Mrs. of the clan is pushing for a move....any suggestions???

Well, Wayne..its a thought. I have a few siblings that live down your way, in NZ. OR is that a reason NOT to? Hmm... :lol:

I'm not sure anyplace is ready for "The Dan" :lol: he is an intresting force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back