I do solemny swear....

if you get really behind....i will make the sacrifice and fly over to help you. you see, my generousilty knows no bounds... :lol:
 
Last edited:
If you don't make it, just swear again $%@#!!

I'll keep that in mind. ;) :thumbleft:

does it mean more building or less posting?

Prolly a bit of both. :D

I'm guessing more building.

I *might* just have to resort to building the %¤ kit. :lol: ;)

if you get really behind....i will make the sacrifice and fly over to help you. you see, my generousilty knows no bounds... :lol:

Awww thanks - I *do* believe that I'm able to handle things all by myself (...I wrote optimistically *giggle* ), but I sure do appreciate your kind offer. ;) :thumbleft:
 
Last edited:
I'll keep that in mind. ;) :thumbleft:



Prolly a bit of both. :D



I *might* just have to resort to building the %¤ kit. :lol: ;)



Awww thanks - I *do* believe that I'm able to handle things all by myself (...I wrote optimistically *giggle* ), but I sure do appreciate your kind offer. ;) :thumbleft:

BikerBabe this is obviously a cunning ploy to reduce posts and therefore put off building.
 
No I haven't. But this being october, there's a fair chance that the weather might get me working on the poor lil' 109. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back