I don't know

ScOoTeR1992

Senior Airman
413
0
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Location
right behind you
g'day all

i dont know if this is the place to put this but anyway. I will be away from this site from the 2nd to the 20th of April, i will miss this forum alot on my time away and i thank you all for such a wonderful site you have got running here.

regards
scott
 
Have fun and don't do what me or Lucky would do! :twisted:
 
I hope it's nothing serious.We will be waiting for you here.I start missing you right now.
See you later Scott.

Wojtek
 
See ya
 
See ya later mate, and remember, If you can't be good, be good at it...:)
 
hey everyone i'm here on my trip and just a quick question for all you aussies out there from Bathurst how far away in hours would Temora be anyway when i get home i'll upload my pictures talk to ya later everyone
 
Scott, Bathurst is approx 200km west of Sydney and Temora is a bit over 400km west of Sydney, so depending on whether you have a lead foot or not..little over 2 hours or 2 1/2 - 3 hours normal driving probably does it.
 
I did that exact trip last year mate.

We stayed at Bathurst and then drove to Temora, took about 1 hour and a half.

Definitely go if you can I had a wonderful time!

I hope to be going up for some flying days soon!
 
We stayed at Bathurst and then drove to Temora, took about 1 hour and a half.

Sweet Jesus Heinz!

Bathurst-Cowra = 107km
Cowra-Young = 70km
Young-Temora = 80km

Total = 267km in 1.5hrs = 171.3kph

From now on I'm calling you Batman! :D
 
I'll remember that ....Lead foot...:lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back