I have a dream...

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date

v2

Major
9,536
13,056
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Location
Cracow
Country without snow and frost... Beautiful girls, cold beer and hot beaches.... I have a dream... And you, chaps?

karaiby.jpg
 
I was thinkin' - he's either talkin' about Cali or Florida.
 
We have cold, we have damp, we have UK brewed beer and girls with no teeth. Oh, paradise ...

Wait ... no it's not. :cry:
 
Ahhh... Southern states... Beaches, bikini babes, blue ocean, hot water, sharks, six inches large spyders...

YUCK ! The last two ones are rather nightmares...

Honestly guys, you're lucky for the girls, but very unlucky for the earthquakes/hurricanes, sharks, huge freaking spyders... I won't go anywhere where spyders are bigger than my thumb.

From what I heard, Vancouver is "the" place for cute girls in Canada... So if you give me the choice, I'll go there.
 
Last night I had a new one...
 

Attachments

  • ideal_122.jpg
    ideal_122.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 781
Id like to carted around and drink beer....
 
It was a nice dream.... beer with good, old friends...
 

Attachments

  • pij_162.gif
    pij_162.gif
    681.7 KB · Views: 811
Flying is the most fun that I have with my clothes on.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back