I might be AWOl for a bit.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Too late Terry. I think Jan did a little black ops deployment last night and ye old cabinet is empty!

Best wishes for whatever you are dealing with. Be strong!

Thanks again chaps for your concern and good wishes. I'll explain more when I feel up to it.

I've just checked, and Jan hit the wrong cabinet - he's now the proud owner of 12 bottles of laxative .................

Too late good buddy....

IMG_20160923_165201.jpg

IMG_20160923_165226.jpg

Hurry back, the place isn't the same without your che....banter, I'll keep the judys occupied for you! :thumbright:

Thanks again to all my good friends here on the forum.
I'm now back home, having been back to Norfolk, with a brief visit to the Bottisham Airfield Museum open days on Saturday, although as my mind was elsewhere, I was probably as much use to the team there as a chocolate tea pot.

The wonderful, beautiful lady I met in Norfolk in August, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, and needed to see me. After such a magical time together just two weeks ago, this trip was very painful, with our hopes and plans dissolved, but I had to go to support and be there for her.
I'll still be around here on the forum, but as I'm sure you'll all appreciate, my contributions may be somewhat eratic for a while, until I can come to terms with this terrible news.
Meanwhile, if you have a moment, and believe in such things, please say a prayer for Liz.

don't bogart that bottle of rum there buddy...pass it around. sad news indeed. our thought and prayers are with Liz

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back