If we were animals other humans...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Udet said:
Why a cat?

Well, it was more a matter of expression on the face. The cat on the photo looks polite and gentle, pretty much what I do believe has been the personality you´ve displayed in here.

And the clothe around his neck looks funny (which is the fundamental purpose of this thread)

Cheers!

Ok

Theres Joe now.....

Attachments

• zzzFBJ.jpg
    zzzFBJ.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 150
Hahaha !! :lol: Excellent thread Udet ! Too funny ! :lol:

I'm gonna need an explanation on that picture supposed to resemble me though ! :D

Jabberwocky:

(errmm...salmon -seen in what was a farewell photo, right in the middle column, having two acquitances of him as companion-)

Attachments

• jabberwocky1.jpg
    jabberwocky1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 144
Lancaster:

You are a fluffy, friendly, playful wombat. (Friendly now that you are still young, for wombats grow somewhat bitter as they become mature)

As you might comprehend, I only know a small part of the members of the forum. Feel free to post photos of creatures you believe would depict other members not yet included here.

Cheers!

Yeah, that does resemble you quite well Les. I was about to post a picture quite like that one with your name on it... Here it is: (How do you like it ? :D)

Attachments

• German-shepherd-snarling.jpg
    German-shepherd-snarling.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 152
Explain your reasoning behind me being a vulture. Scary though because I think it's perfect, I love vultures. And it's certainly a creature I'd love to be ...

"Sod waiting around, I'm going to kill something."

Here's the animal me: (My favorite animal, the black leopard, so thats why I choose it ;) )

Attachments

• Bark-Look-Black-Leopard.jpg
    Bark-Look-Black-Leopard.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 150

Users who are viewing this thread

Back