If we were animals other humans...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think some new avatar ideas are being created here . . . personally I still groove on the snowy owl; quite, operating at night, hit and run, the victim never knowing what hit them and . . .

ok I'll stop . . . 8)

While I sit in a tree, lazing around all day waiting and get my meal when those that have done all the work have finished. Muahaha.

Hey! What about me ?! I can pull twice my own weight up a 17ft tree! Thats gotta count for something, right ? RIGHT ?!

I'm quite the night-owl too you know !

:D

I'll go for a scapper

Attachments

• badger.jpg
    badger.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 181
Wow it has been days now and no one has posted a pic of what 102 Hussar would be, lol.

I though Les (or PlanD) would be the first ones to post what 102 Hussar would look like. Now that I have planted the seed I can't wait to see what he is. lol

Me being a cat mmmmmmm ok, pound for pound one of the toughest animals on the planet and a great hunter. I like it. Not the biggest but not the smallest either, with sharp claws that make even biggest animals respect them. Ambush attacker, right on. ok

lol

Cheddar Cheese, Lancaster, Hunter 368, Soren and Prince Plan_D of Scavengers, be back later to attempt explaining the motives behind me making the choices of animals I did.

I will be very busy for we have the DE final exam today. My pupils will have a loooovely day!

Glad to hear of people enjoying this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back