I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers Jim! I know of the AZ model kits, and am chasing # 7242, which comes with RNZAF markings.
Have also seen the Kora upgrades on E-bay, which seem to be the various engine and equipment changes for the versions depicted. AFAIK (haven't researched all the details yet), the Kiwi birds were stock RAF aircraft.

Btw, there was one AZ models Hind on E-bay a couple of months back, but I didn't understand the bidding process at the time, so lost it. Maybe next time!

As for those names, they have unfortunately slightly different meanings from the birds they were taken from! ("Oh look at that lovely Tit!" )

Last edited:
Edited 21/Feb/17... VERY glad to say I have almost all the RNZAF subjects I was after! Many thanks to Jim especially for his help, really appreciate it mate!

Last edited:
I wouldn't be the first Jim! Someone did one for the RNZAF Museum, did a beautiful job of it!
(There is now a 727 in 1:72, so hoping to get one if possible...)

Evan,

Currently on Ebay: Contrail 1/72 SHORT S.19 SINGAPORE III British Flying Boat Vacuform Model Kit!

Current Bid $19.99 (2 Bids Total - Jim)
Shipping: Free (Assumed US - Jim)
Ships To: Worldwide
Time Left: 2d 12 h

Not at all man - I didn't check E-bay for a couple of days and would have missed this had you not spotted it! I really appreciate it mate!

Taking a short break from the hunt now as the upcoming 'Airwaves' airshow (with attending Lancs!) will take care of the Next 2 pay packets. Only exceptions would be if one of the ultra rare Valhalla Hawker Tomtit or Rug Rat Resins DH 84 Dragon kits I mentioned become available !!!

Many thanks again Jim!

LOOKING FOR (...at a reasonable cost!)

1) Special Hobby 1/72 Junkers Ju 388 K/L
2) Aero modell 1/72 Baade 152
3) 1/72 Fairchild at-21 Gunner
4) Contrail 1/72 SARO Lerwick
5) Pavla 1/72 Nieman r-10
6) Azur/Fromm 1/72 Vickers Vildebeest Mk.III
7) 1/72 Ca 331
8) Kora 1/72 Vickers Type 432
9) merlin models 1/72 messerschmitt bf 162 jaguar
10) Azur TMA 1/72 Bloch MB 151