I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice!

And here is a verse for Terry:

You say Martlet,
I say Wildcat,
Martlet, Wildcat
Wildcat, Martlet

And how about this classic to bring it home?

You say Tarpon,
I say Avenger...

Evan,

There is a Rug Rat Resins 1/72 DeHavilland DH-84 Dragon for sale on Ebay right now. $1.61 with $11.42 shipping from Hull England

Jim

Thanks Amigo! Noticed and in the bidding! :)

EDIT: Didn't get it, price went WAY overboard... winning bid was for 103 Euros !!! :shock:

RE-EDIT! 25/4/15: Another Dragon up for grabs on E-bay, and I won it!!! :D :D :D
Not cheap - 76 Euros (excluding postage) - but so happy to finally have it!!!
(Now to learn casting, to allow others the chance to get copies of this and other rare kits I have in the stash)

Last edited:
This is a long shot, and I may have asked this before, but I'm looking for a 1/48 Hobbycraft CF-100 Canuck. I realize it's not the greatest kit, but it's the only one out there. There are lots of 1/72s around, but I really only want a 1/48.

Haven't seen one of those in ages.

So I'm after some decals for a 1/48 P-38F in Med Theatre markings. Last night I was watching an E-Bay sale for a SkyModels set that would have had something I liked but I missed the close and it's gone now. Thinking of a P-38 for GB24 but have no decals for one.

Wrong F-100. The CF-100 was a completely different plane.

p_cf100d.jpg

What is the deal with Hobby Craft? They made 3 gradually improved CF-105 Arrows and they are all rare and as expensive as hens teeth. I guess the same with CF-100 Canuck. Are they a major producer or a guy in a garage?

What is the deal with Hobby Craft? They made 3 gradually improved CF-105 Arrows and they are all rare and as expensive as hens teeth. I guess the same with CF-100 Canuck. Are they a major producer or a guy in a garage?

dunno mate but the CF-105 is instock at £53.99 at the online modelshop i use the most !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back