I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

JIM - you're post box is full mate: there are some Vickers Vildebeeste Mk.IIIs going on E-bay of you're interested:
Azur Frrom 1 72 Vickers Vildebeest MK III | eBay

Rob, do you need the DC-3 urgently? I have a spare Italeri C-47 back in Hungary, but it could be quite a while before I can get it sent over. Quite a few on E-Bay though if you want to buy one:
1 72 DC-3 | eBay

Btw, the new tool Airfix C-47 is by far the best in 1:72 scale - simply beautiful. After that, the Italeri kit is the way to go, better than the Esci and original Airifx isues. The new Revell boxings are also of Italeri origin.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
G'day guys!

Can one of our American members please help me?

I would like to order a model which is produced in, and ONLY shipped within the USA. If someone wouldn't mind acting as my 'shipping address', I will pay them the postage to send it onwards to me. I will pay for the model and postage within the US myself beforehand of course.

Here's a link to the model btw:
Cessna Golden Eagle (Resin) 1/72

Cheers!
Evan

Cheers Jim, got the e-mail! Will let you know if it works out.

(Btw, I'm after a Cessna 421, not a Grumman Gulfstream! :) )

I am in need of a 1/32 yellow 4 so I can build the me 262 from Hendon. Can't seem to find one anywhere

Still after those '4's mate? Got 2 in White, ex a Matchbox 1:32 Bf 109E-4. Size 21.5 mm high x 13 mm wide. You could mask and spray them in yellow if the size is right.
Drop us a PM if interested.

G'day guys!

Anyone have any of the following parts spare? Met a modelmaker in Dublin who needs them.

-1:72 B-17 cowl (x1), plus engine if poss.
-1:72 PB4Y Privateer prop (x1)

Cheers!
Evan

I can let you have a complete Matchbox B-17G kit (1/72nd scale) if that will help Evan ?
It's been stashed since about 1984, as I had intended doing it as a RAF 100 Group aircraft for a comp way back then, which I never got around to doing, and it's extremely unlikely that I'll ever build it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back