I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

System Info?????

The only reason I saw this post is because I check New Posts daily and this showed up. If Zippy didn't see the link in his original post, how would he know to check here?

System Info?????

The only reason I saw this post is because I check New Posts daily and this showed up. If Zippy didn't see the link in his original post, how would he know to check here?

Yup. I was easily able to, "pick up the thread." Thanks!
I found it through my profile, Recent Activity.

I have marked the option of letting know while merging. At least one of you should get the message. Please check your e-mails and let me know. THX.

screen nerging.jpg

I received nothing my friend.. I also never look at my profile. You also "warned" a newbie via profile about his pic sizes in another post but he did not see that. Perhaps you are thinking that something that is obvious to you is in fact not very clear to the rest of us?

It is possible the system doesn't work properly Andy. However I get messages from the board via my e-amil box. So I have assumed all should be working fine. My fault. Sorry.

Hey all,
I've got some 1:72 bits. I recently finished a Tamiya A6M3 22, Spit MkVb and a Sword Spitfire MkVc. Drop tank, slipper tank, LF wing fairings, some decals. Drop me a line.

Greetings to all members,

Up for trade (cash/money or suitable kits) three 1/32 scale kits:

Tamiya P-51D - $110.00
ZOUKEI-MURA P-51D - $105.00
ZOUKEI-MURA Ta-152 - $105.00

The kits have been in my collection since their original releases and the boxes have been opened for inspection but all the parts are still in their original sealed clear packaging and are complete including the decals. However, the boxes do show some shelf damage but it is minimal. I will accept paypal to receive payment if interested and buyer pays shipping, so if you wish to purchase please PM me and we'll talk shipping. I will use the cheapest method you wish to pay for and will endeavor to make it the least expensive. Make me an offer in kit trading that I can't refuse otherwise money is a suitable trade, and here's an example for one of the above kits : 1:18 HobbyBoss FW190A-5.

Thanks for viewing!

SOLD

Last edited:
I have an offer to make. I have a Monogram 1/32 P-51D Phantom Mustang I would like to give away. I have read on the forum of several modelers working hard to detail their build only to have it covered up by the fuselage. The P-51D that I have to give is made of clear plastic, has moving parts, and runs on batteries. The reason I am giving this away is because last July (of 2018) I thought I was purchasing one, but somehow had a quantity of 2 selected. So I received two. Shortly after that I had a double heart bypass and am recovering from that. I would like to give one of these Mustangs to someone who really loves to detail the interior, motor, guns.... I will pick up the mailing cost. I only have one request to the person who wants it.... You must show the build here on the forum. Oh, and the model is free.
This is a photo of a finished one. The one I am offering is mint in box and not assembled.
If you are interested PM me.
Thanks, I love this forum and the awesome jobs you guys do...

Phantom Mustang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about the bypass mate, and echo Andy on the generosity of your offer.

I'm a 1:72 man myself, but this will be a great kit for the large scale guys!

Thanks for the interest Andy and A4K. I'm sure someone will want it.

I have some things rattling around for trades:

-T-28C Trojan, Roden 451, 1/48

-Do335A Pfeil, Tamiya 61074, 1/48. this one has some AM

-B18 Bolo, Special Hobby 72265, 1/72

-Caudron C714, Azur A091, 1/32. this one has an AM decal sheet

-F9F-5P, Revell 04582, 1/48

-F102A, Encore 48001, 1/48.

-FW190A-8, Eduard 8173 Profipak, 1/48

PM me if interested. Swaps and trades only I don't want to have to figure out my paypal password.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I don't venture to the model forums often, too depressing. I doubt I could even come close to some of the masterpieces you guys turn out, well done.

That being said, I have several boxes full of unbuilt/unopened kits, mostly aircraft, but some ships and cars that I've acquired over the years with the intent to build, and we know what the road to Hell is paved with.

Anyway, I'll be taking inventory and snapping a few pics of all the kits I have this weekend. I'll post them in this thread and anyone interested can reply or PM me and we can work out shipping if there's something you like.

I had always wanted to get back into building models but that's probably never going to happen so I'd like to see them go to those that can build and enjoy them.

MODS - Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move to the proper spot on the forum.

Thanks,
Pete

I am looking for the
1/48th Furball Mig Killers Part (1) One........
Just need the VF-143 Puking dogs part!!!!

If someone hasem, I'd likem!
Like finding Hens teeth.
Don't want to float a loan on my wifes house forem!
Billy Boy

Will keep an eye out for them Bill.

On the subject of rare as hen's teeth decals, I'm looking for the following:

1:72 Model Alliance RNZAF SH-2F/ SH-2G Seasprite
1:72 Max Decals DHC-2 Beaver (just need the RNZAF markings for NZ6001)

Please give me a yell if anyone has these spare!

Cheers, Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back