I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi guys.

Does anybody have the decals from the 1/48 Tamiya F-15 C kit going spare ?
In particular the markings for the 33rd tfw subject, these have the EG codes and associated squadron badges etc.

Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for:
-Decals for Ki-102
-Decals for TBM-3W Dutch Navy (or other user)
-TBM/TBF Avenger landing gear
-Pair of A-26A/B Invader cowlings
Everything 1/72 scale.
Cheers,
Lucio

Sounds good! It can be posted in an envelope just like regular mail.
Cheers,
Lucio

I have not had a good experience doing this. I tried sending some very small parts to another member here this way and they never arrived. I suspect that the equipment handling such plain letters rolled over the hard points, puncturing the paper.

I have not had a good experience doing this. I tried sending some very small parts to another member here this way and they never arrived. I suspect that the equipment handling such plain letters rolled over the hard points, puncturing the paper.
Using a plastic ziploc bag covered in a cardboard sleeve will help alleviate this issue.

I pack parts either in a strong cardboard 'sandwich' or (preferably) hard container whenever possible (cigarette tins and electronic component cases, etc). Of course this won't guarantee the posties doing their job properly, and I myself have lost a number of things 'in the post' 'in the last few years, including complete model kits!
All we can do is send and hope, especially with the long delays due to Covid...

Lucio, I can send you the Hasegawa gear if you like, it's a bit better detailed than the Academy items. Do you need the tail wheel aswell?

I pack parts either in a strong cardboard 'sandwich' or (preferably) hard container whenever possible (cigarette tins and electronic component cases, etc). Of course this won't guarantee the posties doing their job properly, and I myself have lost a number of things 'in the post' 'in the last few years, including complete model kits!
All we can do is send and hope, especially with the long delays due to Covid...

Lucio, I can send you the Hasegawa gear if you like, it's a bit better detailed than the Academy items. Do you need the tail wheel aswell?

It's very kind of you! I need the tail wheel, also.
I will send my address in a private message.
Thanks!
Lucio

I'm turning very good in this thing of asking for goods... :D :D Let´s try again: Anyone around that built the Special Hobby B-18 Bolo in USAAF markings and threw the Brazilian markings in the decal junkiard?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back