I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Anyone got an SB2C-4 in 1/48th they can or want to part with?
Could use it for GB48.

Needs have changed.
trade.jpg
These are available

Last edited:
I have an AMT 1/72 Ju88C if anyone is interested. I bought it thinking it was 1/48.

I also have a 1/72 UPC Ki44 and a 1/72 UPC Ki43 that I am not excessively proud of.

B2C-4 is an SB2C-4 that had the "Scouting" features removed.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I am looking for the Tigri Bianche decal sheet, preferably the Tauro model publication.
Also at this stage anyone else that has the Tigri Bianche decal sheet published I shall consider.

Sorry it took so long to respond. What would you fancy in exchange? I've got a heavy stock of WW2 1/72.

Hey mate!

I have plenty in my collection thanks, just after some things that are rare as hen's teeth (all 1:72 scale):

Aeroclub E001: Gypsy Cowl and prop (x2)
Blackbird Models BMA 72007: Avro Lincoln conversion
Kiwi Resins AESL Airtourer T6/24
Max Decals 7207: DHC-3 Otter
Max Decals 7208: DHC-2 Beaver
Model Alliance MAS-729014: Kaman SH-2 Seasprite
(VAMI?) Airspeed Consul

Drop us a PM with your address anyway.

Last edited:
Anyone have a Nichimo Aichi E13A1B Jake 1/48 scale to trade? I have a some Fine Molds Japanese aircraft I could be persuaded to trade.
Dave C

Anyone have a Nichimo Aichi E13A1B Jake 1/48 scale to trade? I have a some Fine Molds Japanese aircraft I could be persuaded to trade.
Dave C
Never mind, I did some research and found that the UPC kit is the same mold as the Nichimo kit, both originally made by Marusan in an odd 1/50 scale. And the UPC one is only around $20 compared to 80-100 for the Nichimo one. I think only difference is that Nichimo added an electric motor, although us modelers don't need that anyway as the entire interior needs to be added to this kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back