I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If any of you have an 1/48 ESCI Henschel Hs 123 I have a set of AMtech of uncovered landing gear that I am looking to give away. PM if Interested!

G'day guys!

In Hungary at the moment, and have just packed up all my kits and decals ready to be sent to Ireland, where we now live.

Like probably many here, I have alot of spare markings, canopies, and components, so if anyone is chasing anything (especially in 1:72 scale in my case), whether parts or complete kits, post your wish list here, and hopefully I, or someone else, will be able to help!

Cheers, and I'll try and get a list of my own spares up as soon as I can.
Evan

Forgot to mention:
Rob - are you still after a 1:72 DC-3? Got a spare Italeri C-47, plus various civil markings.
Jim - still after a 1:72 Jumo 004? I will have one spare shortly.

Sorry Rob, I meant 'Trebor' at first, though I do have a second kit I could part with if you want one too! Both 1:72 Italeri C-47s.

Jim, what bird do you need it for? Altogether I have that Extra Tech Jumo 004 you were chasing, aswell as CMK Jumos for the Me262, plus 2 or 3 Dragon items from different kits. I will need most of them, but will have atleast one spare.

Rob, the Monogram / Revell kit of the C-47 in 1/48th scale is still current, in various guises, and comes up often on e-bay. All versions (including the 'gunship') include the paratroop figures, and average price is around $27 US.
The Trumpeter kit is also offered as a C-47 and DC-3, although whether the latter is actually a DC-3, with the 'civilian' door, I don't know.
Apart from having some inaccuracies apparently, it's also around three to four times the price of the Monogram / Revell kit, but supposedly very well detailed.

Well, would be willing to pay for the Extra Tech Jumo 004. Just looking to have one 004 clean of any fairings, just the engine itself. I figure from that I can make anything I need. That is if you are willing to part with it.

No worries Jim. I just want to use that one for a 'master' first, being the best detailed 'straight' engine, to improve the kit items. Once that's done, she's yours.
I will get onto that when my stuff arrives.

As our Corporal used to say on our recruit course: 'Don't call me 'Sir', I work for a living!' :)

Mate, you're very welcome, and it's the least I could do for all the help you've given me!

Hi all
I've got some extra parts that are too good to pitch (resin wheels, decals, et.al.). Is there interest in an ongoing exchange spot? Maybe such a sticky exists that I don't know about?
I build 1:72 WW2 birds. I can catalogue the bits if there is interest.
Tim

Have you received the system info about merging? If you have, he got the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back