I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No worries Bill! Off to Dublin again next weekend, so will have a look for ya. Drop me your wants list again too and I'll see if they have anything else aswell.

Jim, got the Sword 1:72 SD-17S (floatplane) Staggerwing. Normal u/c supplied in the kit aswell, so will be making the RNZAF's impressed C-17L NZ573.
If you're after one yourself, they had 2 Rareplanes (1:72) vac form kits on E-bay yesterday. Apparently very accurately formed, but components like prop and u/c etc not supplied. If you wanted to build an SD-17S from it, I can give you the floatplane components and prop from mine when it arrives, possibly the engine too.

I got more on the plate, and in the stash, than I could ever finish already............... must refrain adding any more to it.......... thanks matey.

Evan, thanks for the offer amigo, but as much as I love the staggerwing it's not on my hit list right now. By the way, was the Hawker Woodcock on your list? I see a couple of 1/72 Merlin kits on eBay right now. Let me know if you need help with that...

Cheers Jim! Need a Hawker Hind and Tomtit - if you ever find any please let me know! (AZ Models do/did the Hind in 1:72, but haven't found anything on the Tomtit yet)

Evan, AZ Models makes a 1/72 scale Hawker Hind. The only reason I know that is because KORA makes a few upgrade resin set for the Swiss and Yugoslavian versions. Maybe Kiwi also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back