I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have a 1/48 Dragon me262B-1a w/engine for trade (I broke the seal off the box to have a look inside but everything is still in their bags and nothing has been started on or touched, basically NIB). Just PM me any kits you might be interested in trading for and such. It's not that I dont love the Me262, just too much PE for me.. 8)

C

Dwight..I'd be keen on the Squadron canopies you mentioned... can trade Falcon/ Squadron vacforms in return, aswell as alot of kit canopies. Drop us a full 'wish list' and 'swap list' in a PM if you're interested!

Dwight..I'd be keen on the Squadron canopies you mentioned... can trade Falcon/ Squadron vacforms in return, aswell as alot of kit canopies. Drop us a full 'wish list' and 'swap list' in a PM if you're interested!

Check your pm's. :)

This is rather maddening, NO not the "I'll trade" thread. The fact that it's so difficult to separate domestic from international traders. I am in Australia, and for a trade from the States, postage is EXPENSIVE, or too deer, to say the least. Is there some way at all to make clear them in Oz that's got trade stuff???

I have decided NOT to do my Tamiya 1/48 trop MK-Vb, gonna do a 1/32nd Merlins Magic when I finish the 1/48 version. The 1/72 planes will be my diversions to get SOMEthing done.

TRADE
Tam 1/48 MK-Vb
Verlinden 1/48 P-51D detail parts (leftovers)

WANT
I want to do some 1/72nd carrier planes, CV-5, CV-10 Yorktown, the list follows
BT-1
TBD
SBC-3
SBD-3
SB2U-2
SB2C
F2F-1
F3F-3
F4F-4
F6F-3
TBF
TBM

Evan, got your list and tried replying. For some reason the site is NOT letting me send a reply pm and I tried FOUR times. :evil:

Nothing on the list that I can use; would be interested IF I had some of the WWII USA Seaplane kits.

This is rather maddening, NO not the "I'll trade" thread. The fact that it's so difficult to separate domestic from international traders. I am in Australia, and for a trade from the States, postage is EXPENSIVE, or too deer, to say the least. Is there some way at all to make clear them in Oz that's got trade stuff???

I have to agree with you. I've been trying for a few years to get some stuff to a respected member but haven't because of cost. Its embarrassing. But seeing as there are numerous Aussies and Kiwis on the site, you shouldn't have too much problem. As long as they've listed the home country under their avatar!! :)

and just to reiterate the rules: This is for members only, transactions through PMs and the forum is NOT responsible for any problems. This is a billboard, nothing more.

Last edited:
And, I might add one of the most active billboards I have encountered. I only have good things to say about this site. cheers, Bill I just have to add that my above post is not a negative TO the billboard, just a little niggle, something that could save searching is all.

Last edited:
Good point; we used to have a little flag, denoting our country of residence. These disappeared when the page colour etc was changed, but are scheduled to return at some time. Makes life a lot easier when trying to identify where a particular member is.

...Unless they post their flag of origin, but are hiding out in Europe, Terry! :)

...Do miss the flags though, it was a nice touch I thought. (The original colour too...still can't get used to this blue...)

Yep, just about got used to the blue, even though it looks like an Income Tax demand form!
Be nice to have the flags back - think I'll request one for the Independant State of Macc Forest - should cause some confusion!

Not a trade, but I am in need of some 1/72 USN with 45 degree corners, decals, one 5 in black and four 5's and two K's in white to mark this ID on my little F6F. Anyone got these as spares???

Attachments

• vf-1 cv10 2.jpg
    vf-1 cv10 2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 105
Let me know the size if you can. I have some 1/48th scale sheets, which possibly have the required letters/numbers in the smaller range, which might suit. Measurements in millimeters please, probably to the nearest millimetre will do.

After a quick look Bill, have found two white US style 2's (ex F4U-1), which if applied reversed and upside down will be ideal for the fueslage 5's (checked the size against my own 1/72 Hellcat).
Nothing on the others you need yet, but will go through all my decals properly later on...

I will measure for a size, in mm. A4 I might as well just slip on down to NZ and pilfer your stash at this rate! Thanks y'all. Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back