I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, I'll be picking up the Corsair decals tomorrow. He lives about a 5 minute walk from me, what're the odds? You go on Ebay expecting to find stuff in the States and yet there's a house 5 minutes away with all kinds of decals...

Sorry that would be the Bubble top Hasagawa 09060. I have a specific plane I want to build. Never the less, a trade would be good. Or a buy!? There is one on eBrap but I still need to get this one I have to someone who would build it. Bill

OK, got somethin else.
An in-line Pasche water trap, used but good shape. I got a new one with a new hose.
Need any one or two of these 1/72nd kits for it.
tbd - sbc3 - bt1 - f2f - f3f - f6f - sbd - sb2u - a4c - hup - hss1/sh34 - sh3a/d

I have several kits that I no longer have interest in and would like to trade for 1:32 scale WW2 planes. In particular a 1:32 TBM Avenger.

Heres what i have:

1:144 Lockheed Super-G Constellation - by Minicraft

1:72 Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIC night fighter - by Frog
1:72 Sopwith Pup - by Airfix
1:72 FH2 Banshee - by USAirfix (x2)
1:72 Messerschmitt Bf-109 - by Jo Han
1:72 Focke Wulf FW189A-1 - by Aoshima
1:72Junkers JU88 - by Revell

1/4 F11C-2 Curtis Goshawk - by Lindberg
1/4 F6F-5 Hellcat- by Monogram

1:48 P-61 Black widow - by Monogram
1:48 P38J Lightning - by monogram
1:48 P-36 "Pearl harbor Defender" - Hobby Craft
1:48 OS2U Kingfisher w/ photo etched parts - by Monogram

MISC:
1:25 1966 Ford Mustang hardtop - AMT/ERTL
Star Trek Voyager "Kazon Ship" - by Monogram
1:9 ZUNDAPP KS750 w/ Fallschirmjager - by Dragon

THANK YOU!

G'day guys!

I'm after 1:72 markings for the night fighter Hurricane Mk.IIc LK-A BE500.

Anyone got the old Matchbox markings going spare, or possibly those from the newer Eagle Strike or Aeromaster set?

Evan

Is that the all black one, with the red spinner and medium grey codes? If so, I might have a set from donkey's years ago, I think from the Frog kit ... ! I'll have a look and let you know Evan.

Hmm. Found a similar one in 1/48th, but not the 1/72nd scale yet. Sure I've got it somewhere - just not in the usual decal files for some reason. I'll keep looking !

No idea mate! It's one of those which found its way onto the lists, born from members' suggestions - if the originator could cast some light on it, it would help, especially as the GB starts on Monday !!

Planning to convert an Academy 1:72 PBY-5A Catalina to a -5, but thought it a waste of good parts...anyone have the -5 fues and beaching gear they want to swap for the -5A components? (can give you the US 'Black Cat' markings too)

Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back