I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Had a thorough search for those Hurricane decals Evan. No luck I'm afraid - I must have been thinking of the 1/48th scale ones, which aren't even that squadron !

No luck !
Anyone got a 1/48th scale Hasegawa Hurricane IID they want to part with?
Both the IIC and the IID are OOP at the moment, although I've found a 'C', I need a 'D', for the Vokes filter. If not, it's convert a Spit Vokes filter I guess.

Guys, I was told that I could list models on here that I have for sale, transactions to be carried out by PM. The reason I'm doing this is that I'm pretty much giving up model building due to increasing shakiness in my hands. I almost ruined the Fw-187 I've been working on due to this problem, and I just can't see ruining any of these other great model kits the same way. I'm keeping some smaller, more cheapy models to mess with. :crazy::-({|= I'm just going to list the model type, scale, and brand. If you want to check on it, drop me a PM.

After nearly destroying my Ta-154 (sorry, I mislabled it as the Fw-187 earlier), I have been having a much better experience with the Mitsobishi Dinah. I think it's working on planes that have numerous antenna/radar configurations that really mess me up. I had no problems with my Heinkel He 219 about three years ago, which has nearly the same radar setup as the Ta 154, so I just need to build versions without all the antenna. Still a bummer, but better. :)

Last edited:
Is good to keep some to fiddle with. Frustrating to have the shakes, I know! Just had a big op, prostate, and I can only sit in the hard chair for a few minutes at a time. And when I do, it hurts so much it wants to bring tears along with the shaking hands. Bill

Yeah, it sucks, though I'm glad it's not due to prostate problems. Sorry to hear about that, Bill. I'm keeping a few smaller kits, and simpler kits to still try on. I just can't stand the thought of ruining any of those kits I listed. The Ta-154 was a nice kit, and my handling has not done it justice. Thanks for the words guys. :shaking2:

Last edited:
Just noticed you are from Ioway...
My father was from there bouts. Davidson, I guess there are plenty ofem around them parts.

I have a set designed for the F4U with the red borders to the insignia.
I bought the set with the idea of using them on my Hasegawa P-51D, but it seems that the Navy markings are much bigger than the AirForce ones, so I would like to swap my unused masks for some 1/32 star and bar markings to suit my Mustang.8)

Anyone interested in any or all of the following?

These are all 1/72 scale

1 - Heller Gloster Gladiator MK-1

1 - Squadron Macchi C 202 Folgore

1 - Matchbox Avro Lancaster

1 - Testors/Italeri Dornier Do 24

Each model is new in original packaging, complete and still sealed in bags.

These are part of a FIVE kit lot on EBay and I'm only interested in the fifth kit (which isn't listed). If someone is seriously interested in one of more of these or all four. let me know. I'll act as buyer since the seller lives in my hometown, and I can pick up the kits. I'll offer a break on the shipping costs for these kits since I'll pick up the kits from the buyer and re-ship them myself. I need a FIRM committment.

Auction ends on Jan 02, but I need a reply ASAP. The auction has a price reserve on it; previous high bid on the lot was over 25$ which did NOT meet reserve.

Contact me via pm for more details if interested.

Edit: 12/31 - Deal is off the table. Convinced the seller to break up the lot! Got the Ju 86 I was after! :)

Last edited:
As I posted in my Spitty thread, I have 1/48 Mk.V etched flap set for Hasegawa. As well as a Squadron canopy..... I figured "how different could they be"? DOH....

Anyone interested???? PM me.

Attachments

• 8 etched flaps.jpg
    8 etched flaps.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 91
Alright thougth I would start posting alittle of what I am interested in getting rid of to make room for some ships that have come in.I have many others this is only a test to feel the waters.PM interested in selling Continental US or trade for a ship :) Cheers

1/32
Revell P51B
ARII Zero A6M5c

1/48
HobbyCraft P40-E
Monogram Devastator(copit started)

1/72
Hase TBM Avenger (W) 51334
Hase SBD Dauntless (W) 52058
Hase N1k1 Rex Floatplane(W)
Matchbox He111-H
Heller BF108