I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello,

I´m looking for some unpacked A/C kit from 21st century toys in 1:32 scale as a Xmas gift for my son. I know it´s too early for a Xmas now but looking at Internet offers the number of those kits is going dramatically down due to their discontinued production...

So please, should anyone of you have such an unneeded kit for a reasonable price (20-40 bucks) please let me know. A friend of mine from N.Y.C. is gonna visit me in June so I´d ask him for buying it from you for me.

The kits I already have are P-51B, Bf109 G-6, and FW190 A-8. I´m interested in P-51D, F4U,F6F,P-38(if avail), Ju-87,P-47D, A6M, FW-190D-9 and similar A/Cs, but I can only buy 1 piece, otherwise my wife would kill me...she keeps on telling those kits are for me and not for my son...and I´m afraid she´s right :lol:

Thank you in advance!

Hi,
are you still looking for these kits?
I just found one on e-bay
21st CENTURY TOYS - BF-109G -14 MODEL AIRCRAFT KIT 1:32 su eBay.it Models, Model Kits, Toys Games
Price is very good.
Cheers
Alberto

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 32nd scale FW 190D-9 from 21st Century toys but mine came pre-assembled. I keep it on my desk at work next to a 32nd scale P-51D also pre-assembled and from 21st Century toys. Actually I didn't know they did model kits as I've only ever seen the toys themselves where I live. When I say pre-assembled I mean they were already painted and you only had to fit the wings on and screw them in place.

Hi

Apologies, it's late.

Just getting back in to the modelling business and suspect the windscreen of the ICM 1/48 ME-109F i have just completed may be in the vacuum cleaner. I was using it for air brush practice (anyone noticed how rubbish the decals are? just fall apart) but now it's done I would like it to at least look finished. If anyone has ANY 1/48 canopy or screen that will fill in please let me know.

I don't have much exciting to trade other than Tamiya Mk IX Spitfire spares, or cash of course.

Thanks for your time.

G'day mate!

I've got a 1:48 Falcon vacform BF 109F canopy going spare if you need it (formed in closed position). Drop us your address in a PM if interested.

Evan

I know, I know, it's not a plane, but....

I found a Tamiya Ferrari, 1/24 #24242-2600 yellow version..........
was hoping someone might want it..... I'm looking for a '65 Chevy El Camino!!!!! hint hint.....

JUst want to do some house-keeping and re-post the rules .....

1) I want to make clear this is a barter between two parties and this forum has no liability for anything that goes on. Its more like a bulletin board and nothing more - not EBay.

2) Members can post what they have available. Only a listing of model, make, condition. Nothing more. Members interested will PM the other party. This is strictly thru PMs and nothing on a thread or Post.

3) Shipping costs or other costs are strictly between the two parties.

4) Problems with models or anything else associated with this is strictly between the two parties.

5) Again, this is nothing but a billboard you find in a shopping market, etc. Nothing reflecs this forum.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. Thank you for your patience.

:)

Okay guys, I am cleaning out my garage and am getting rid of a lot of stuff. This stuff is offered free (you only pay for shipping). All of these kits were bought in the 80s. Below is their condition/status

- Partially built 1/72 Monogram Tornado- Fuselage partially painted and semi-assembled. I believe all the parts are there.

- Partially painted 1/72 Monogram F-4C/D Phantom II. I only did a little painting on the sprue for this one and I believe all the parts are there.

- 1/72 Revell F-16A Fighting Falcon- Complete (as far as I know) and parts still on sprue with no paint. Ready to go.

2 boxes of miscellaneous parts-
Box 1- A ragged old 1/72 F-105 Thunderchief model that didn't survive some moves, an A-10 Warthog in pieces and various parts from other models including wheels, missiles and bombs. There are also various partial decal sheets and a bunch of assembly instructions for various models that are not in this collection.
Box2- All kinds of various parts and pieces of models, and a semi complete Shuttle Challenger model. There are more partial decal sheets and instructions in there as well.

My only request is to take the whole lot. Photos below will give you an idea of things. The F-16A is a nice kit with a spare engine and might be worth it. The rest is for scrounging parts when needed. Or load the bejesus out of some fighter/bomber. ;) It shouldn't be much to ship, they don't weigh much.
If you still have this stuff, i'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back