I'm having a problem... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It seems that he lacks things to discuss so runs over old ground to get attention
I only have followed this recently but he needs to drop this and get involved with the site topics more

When I was thirteen you never saw me hanging around the internet all day.

There wasn't one. All I had was an Etch-a-sketch.*

*This is a reference for older forum members. Younger members need not worry about it.

I broke my little brothers open to see what it looked like inside. It was not nearly as interesting as I imagined it would be, I was a little disappointed.

When I was 13 we didn't even have a color TV! :)

TO

When I was 13 we had it tough. I used to have to live in a lake! I'd have to get up three hours before I went to bed, eat a handfull of cold gravel for breakfast and pay my employer for permission to work!

And you tell the youth of today that! And they won't believe you.

Copyright: Monty Python's Flying Circus. Four Yorkshiremen Sketch :lol:

When I was 13 we had it tough. I used to have to live in a lake! I'd have to get up three hours before I went to bed, eat a handfull of cold gravel for breakfast and pay my employer for permission to work!

And you tell the youth of today that! And they won't believe you.

Well, for what it's worth.....I believe you! :lol:

"You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt!" :lol:

Now I'm going to have to resist watching my python dvds until after I finish essay :lol:

That is a chanllenge...

Ain't that the truth! Monty floats around in my head all day!

and now for something completely different...are you embarrassed easily?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back