Jul 11, 2010 #21 BikerBabe Senior Master Sergeant 3,287 30 Joined May 21, 2009 Location Denmark. Website www.bmwmc.dk Hi and welcome from me in Denmark. Cheers, Maria.
Nov 20, 2010 #22 W WOhaonine1 Banned 3 0 Joined Nov 20, 2010 I enjoy wearing frilly underwear and drinking wine while rubbing my nipples. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2010
Nov 20, 2010 #24 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina WOhaonine1 said: I enjoy wearing frilly underwear and drinking wine while rubbing my nipples. Click to expand... Dad????????????
WOhaonine1 said: I enjoy wearing frilly underwear and drinking wine while rubbing my nipples. Click to expand... Dad????????????
Nov 20, 2010 #25 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! vikingBerserker said: Dad???????????? Click to expand... I'm reading this through a coffee covered monitor! hahahahaahaah
vikingBerserker said: Dad???????????? Click to expand... I'm reading this through a coffee covered monitor! hahahahaahaah
Nov 20, 2010 #26 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,518 26,844 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com vikingBerserker said: Dad???????????? Click to expand... LMAO!!!!!
Nov 21, 2010 #27 Geedee Senior Master Sergeant 3,551 725 Joined Dec 5, 2008 Hi Steve and welcome to the family