Infected site?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm not referring to this site Wurger, the problem here is clearly the ads, but if one would let's say open a link from an spam email which asks him to change his paypal login on a bogus server, by unchecking that option he will receive no warning.

Until this problem is solved, just don't click on any advertisements or open any spam emails or threads that were opened by spambots.

Also make sure that your anti virus software is working and updated as well as your anti spyware software.

You do those things and you should fine.

Again hopefully we will get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Exactly, no matter where you go on the internet the bad guys are going to try to get you. I received an email a few months back from CHASE BANK (My bank) the email looked like a legit Chase email, logo, address, phone no. all correct. The email stated that my credit card was over drawn and I needed to forward a payment immediately. All they needed was my name, address, phone no., and credit card number. Needless to say Chase knew nothing about it but how many would have supplied that info without thinking or checking.
So, I come here several times per day, do a scan every night and have yet to find a problem anywhere on my computer. It's a non-problem except for the impression it is going to give to potential joiners of this forum

It is not sure. It seems that the main problem has been caused by the advertisement that was provided just by the Google. So , if you don't click any of these adverts here all will be fine. Also if you have the accessing scaner of your anti-vir, there shouldn't be any trouble as well.
Hi Wojtek, I´ve never klicked on adds and still have this ****ing report.

Aww man...I don't use online banking...

Want me to send ya' cash instead? :evil4:

Please do. I will send a PM of my details for you to deliver the cash to 8)

Alternatively a cheque made out to "His Royal Highness of Nigeria" is also appreciated. In return there is a chance that the large amount of money that has recently come into my possession and I need to remove from the country could be yours, only need your details and the transfer could be made.

Last edited:
Response I have from google:
Unfortunately, Google has discovered harmful code on your site. Google users will see a warning page when they attempt to visit pages within this site.

Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.

So it is clean, but might take a day for the all clear signal to properly propagate.

Up in the News thread, Horse posted a reply he got from Google, giving the site a clean bill of health. Google said it may take some time to get the updated status propagated out to all the servers. No worries, I'll keep testing it. It'll trickle down to my level of the gutter eventually.

Better late than never. I have not been able to get access to the site at all for over a month now. I use google to access, and google listed the site as suspicious for an eternity (it seems). Hope things are okay now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back