Infected site?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I tried to do some searching for info on b17's in the PTO some of the links were for this web site, but I could not get in because of that stupid message. so just giving a heads up fire fox anyway is still acting up even tho I disabled that sight is unsafe message.

I tried to do some searching for info on b17's in the PTO some of the links were for this web site, but I could not get in because of that stupid message. so just giving a heads up fire fox anyway is still acting up even tho I disabled that sight is unsafe message.

I got the same problem but in Firefox only. IE works fine.
Anyone else with such an issue?

I just unchecked Firefoxes little block box. Don't go to that many sites at work 'cause they block just about everything. At home every scan I've done with Norton 360 has come up clean so, personally I've ceased to worry about it

I am relieved to hear that the problem is being worked on. I have Firefox, and never got this before...there has to be a virus.

The site itself is not infected with a virus. It is an advertisement link or something of that nature.

As long as you don't click on advertisements, and you have your antivirus and spamware set up, you do not have any problems.

aye. I never click on advertisements anyways. so no problem there. it's just irritating having to click "ignore this warning" every time I go to another page on this site.

Does anyone know how to fix it on Safari? I got it on my PC but my Mac has the 'ignore warning' for every page.

I saw the google warning the other day when I ran a search and this site popped up as one of the links. It gave me the the same google infected site warning that was posted earlier in this thread. Looking forward to seeing Google giving the site a clean bill of health again soon.

Wheels

I saw the google warning the other day when I ran a search and this site popped up as one of the links. It gave me the the same google infected site warning that was posted earlier in this thread. Looking forward to seeing Google giving the site a clean bill of health again soon.

x2 I have had the same issue when trying to access the site in the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back