Iran's Newest Warplane Something from GI Joe?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Only with regards to commercial aviation. As far as military aircraft, it's based on the operator's choices and sometimes treaties with other nations may come into play. The SAM you saw being restored probably had english on it based on the original customer's request
So, what do you think. Would the Iranians mark everything in English only, if this were an actual aircraft and not some mock-up? I'm not really up on them, but I'm pretty sure they hate us.

So, what do you think. Would the Iranians mark everything in English only, if this were an actual aircraft and not some mock-up? I'm not really up on them, but I'm pretty sure they hate us.
I can't explain why they did this, perhaps so the west could read it or since a majority of their aircraft and technical information is in English they use it as a second language.

It also could be that since they bought some of this stuff from "Sporty's" and "Aircraft Spruce" it was in English to begin with!

I can't explain why they did this, perhaps so the west could read it or since a majority of their aircraft and technical information is in English they use it as a second language.

It also could be that since they bought some of this stuff from "Sporty's" and "Aircraft Spruce" it was in English to begin with!

Do you know when that pic was taken?

Probably pretty stealthy, looks to be made of plywood! Note the nice finish around the cockpit where the canopy seals down, and the ripple finish where the light is reflecting on the far side of the nose.
Unless those guys are 8 feet tall, the span can't be more than about 20 feet.

No (dirty)canopy hook/joints, twisted fiberglass structure, microlight radio, 100 euros GPS, incredible wings/fin and rudder profiles.
How can Iran fall so deep ?
Not even talking 'bout air intakes.

Last edited:
I would put DeckApe up against Iranian aerospace engineers any day of the week. These Islamonazi's haven't even mastered card models.

The Iranian people have to be alot smarter than that...I've seen more realistic concept vehicles at auto shows...it even looks like the wheels would fall off if someone tried to move it!

The only person being fooled here is Amanutjob himself if he believes anyone would take this aircraft seriously!

I've always thought the Iranian people on the whole are more intelligent and sharper than their contemporaries. I'm sure there were some giggles in the back alleys of Tehran this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back