Iran's Newest Warplane Something from GI Joe?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol: There's not any place for the fookin' wheels to fold up into the fuselage! :lol: You gotta be kiddin' me.

:lol: But yet the Iranians have the most ubiquitous source of airplane main gear to cannabalize for pseudo-realistic bullshite airframes... the F-5/T-38. There is no excuse! They can't even pull off their own 1970s technology in a convincing fashion. I feel for the Iranian people trapped within the confines of these terroristic effers.

Er ... does Iran actually have an aircraft industry ?
Yep, it's the local Tehran Circuit City, their install shop is full of these things... :evil4:

[NOTE: for our friends overseas, local stereo stores (Circuit City, Best Buy, etc.) install car alarms, car stereos and various bolt-on accessories. Usually the install is a real hack job and often requires professional attention to "fix" what was installed]

Last edited:
here ya go Paul

from this.

art-article-2277412-1787D369000005DC-453_634x369-620x349.jpg

to this

686E25F954E06A96D9C1A1671B16D1_h316_w628_m5_cAsFpLjAI.jpg

Wow! It flies!
I guess we all owe Abdurrimjob, (or whatever his name is) an appology.
Love how the reflection of the lights on the platform are still reflecting off the tail.

Same flap setting too. Looks like one of the landing gear doors is still open underneath also.
But at least they remembered to photoshop the inlet covers away.

If they'd published it in 'The Sun' (opposite Page Three!!) maybe I'd believe it, as well all know that if it's in 'the papers' it must be true ......
Got more chance of seeing an airborne Hippocroccofrog, what a load of b*ll*cks!!!

They are always mixing up half-facts with lies and some truth, is almost impossible to know when they are saying or showing something meanful, most of that advanced armament seems a enormous (and not entirely well displayed) propaganda effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back